Friday, March 2, 2012

Loads of crazy good things happening!

The past two weeks have been really crazy, and except for the flu, it has all been welcomed craziness! 

I have made progress on getting the web site updated with a shopping cart so you guys can actually buy my flies.  YAY!  It's a work in progress so keep checking back as I will be adding more photos and new flies.  When the site is "mostly complete", I will be adding destination flies presented in a very nice fly box that will last long beyond your trip!  Yeah… I'm all about quality ;)

Over the past few weeks I have been asked by two friends to write a regular column for their sites.  (Thank you both; you rock!)  I do so dearly love writing and photographing flies and tying steps and I will be adding these kinds of posting right here as well.  Just give me a bit of time to get caught up with everything!

In addition to tying, writing and photography, I have accepted a position with Wingshooting and Fishing Latin America as a fishing destination consultant!  I am really excited to be working with clients, helping them make the choice of where to take their fishing (or shooting) holiday this year.  Check us out: http://wingshootinglatinamerica.com/ 

Please let me know any thoughts, ideas, general feedback, etc. that you have about fliesoffancy.com.  I love hearing from everyone and I welcome feedback, so don't be shy!

Until next we meet, I'll leave you with a picture of a finished order of custom Blue Foxy Ladies that I recently completed for a customer.  We met at the riverside early in the morning on this past Saturday and he was hooked up in no time.  The steelies are loving this one!

Happy tying ;)
Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment